Parklea Correctional Centre
COVID-19 UPDATE: COVID-Safe in-person visits resume at Parklea Correctional Centre
- From 14th March 2022 COVID-Safe in-person visits will recommence at Parklea Correctional Centre. Bookings can be made directly through the centre on 02 7229 1143 from 8:15am to 3:45pm Monday to Friday. COVID-Safe measures apply: know the rules before you book.
- Video visits will continue to be available.
our core values
MTC Australia provides safe, decent, and secure corrections services and programs that reduce reoffending and support offender rehabilitation. Our priority is helping governments build safer, healthier, and more productive communities.
The Parklea Way
- We know safety and security come first, beyond all else.
- We are a great team, and never let each other down.
- We treat everyone with decency and respect.
- We know what good looks like, and make it happen.
- We believe “If not you, who? If now now, when?”
- We believe this is our prison, and we are proud of it.
MEET THE TEAM
The Parklea Correctional Centre Senior Management Team have responsibility for the operational management of the Centre.
HEAD OF ADMISSION AND RESIDENCE
HEAD OF HR
JOE ZACCHEOHEAD OF FINANCE
HEAD OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE
HEAD OF SAFETY & SECURITY
HEAD OF REDUCING REOFFENDING
ST VINCENTS HEALTH
MTC Australia has engaged St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney (Correctional Health) to deliver health services to inmates at Parklea Correctional Centre.